Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
I want to thank those who are following me. 😊
I feel honored. Years ago I listened to Art Bell. Then my journey into THIS movement began in July 2020 after watching a certain 10 part video about the cabal. It blew my mind! I started to research everything after that.
I started following some of you on twit too. Then came the purge. I’m happy I found some of you here & on a few other platforms. It’s been an eyeopening experience! I’m praying all goes well from here on out. πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ’ͺ
01:15 AM - May 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by LittleLi77 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 May, 07:16
In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication
Yeah, it's been quite the adventure. I've had good day, bad days, days of frustration, moments of anxiety and downright fear, but it's the greatest time to be alive. Just completed journal #11 . This movement has never been boring, just a nail biting experience that's for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
10 May, 07:14
πŸ’—Nice to meet you Lisa! Welcome!πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
19 May, 09:41
In response Tina Thayer to her Publication
thank you. nice to neet you Tina

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
10 May, 07:16
πŸ”₯ NCSWIC πŸ”₯

If you still have it, post your avatar here too ~ so all of your old pre-purge pals can recognize you (Solid advice from @VincentKennedy , given back sometime between 1/5-1/7/21).

"WELCOME HOME" πŸ’Ÿ

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
19 May, 09:45
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
thanks for the info. I didnt have an avatar. It was a pic of the real me. i kept it real. Same on the other platforms. VK is following me on one other platform besides this one. 😊l

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
19 May, 11:59
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
here’s my pic from twit. i have a similar one on WeGo too.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
10 May, 07:13
Blessings, glad you’re here