Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 May, 05:36
Is this how itโ€™s all going to end?

Could the scare event be that all these celebs and politicians will die from the shot but not from the โ€œshotโ€?

Imagine regular folks receiving a therapeutic fluid instead of a vaccine.

Ready for the show?

All these [clowns] are already dead. Evidence everywhere.

But... what happens if your favorite celebrity took the vax and dies in the coming weeks and you took the vax because [they] did?

SCARE EVENT?

How do you awaken the masses?

๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
04 May, 07:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
wait we didnt have the alien invasion yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
04 May, 07:06
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Yeah! I was looking forward to see how they were going to pull that off ๐Ÿ˜œ

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
04 May, 07:48
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
I believe today the fake media said ufos spotted fla lol. its coming. they want lockdown 4.0. wonder which breed theyll use. greys, reptilion, maybe make up a new one.

Data Gramma @Vic
They are such boneheads, aren't they? I hope no one falls for this new phase of stupid.
08:02 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Vic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Data Gramma, click on at the bottom under it