Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
28 March, 05:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Code
I was wondering what I was going to wear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Maga Nana @MagaNana
10 May, 12:45
man, is this code? I wanted the recipe!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 May, 07:51
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Casey, Thank you for all your encouragement and uplifting words, you are a blessing to us all, and that does spell HERO!
(Thanks to you too Cynthia, for the added link!)

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
15 June, 02:10
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🍹Spicey!🐸🐸🐸

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
07 May, 08:43
Yummy!! 🍈🍹

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 May, 07:23
Damn how did I miss this!!!

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
05 May, 07:27
Early and often! Enjoy! It was wine for me tonight. yep...eben on Cinco de Mayo and the anniversary of my FIL’s birth.

Resilience Warrior @Trumpetgirl2022
05 May, 01:04
wine Wednesday very very near 🍷

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
05 May, 11:10

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 May, 10:40
I love the posts that come after your spicey margaritas!

I’m on day 3 of a juice cleanse. Have to clean up my inner spiritual temple so I can relight the spark. 💚

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
05 May, 11:02
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
❤️ this.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 May, 11:01
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Same, no drinking , eating healthier & working out too 💙☀️🦋. God Bless You, Sweet Love.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
05 May, 08:35
If you're having Spicy margaritas the day before, whacha havin on Cinco de Mayo?

Micheladas?

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
05 May, 07:37

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
05 May, 07:34
...?

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
05 May, 02:29
Memes at the ready sir🕶️

Chuck Balla @ChuckBalla12
05 May, 12:53
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.249 📁
Sep 17 2018 18:09:23 (EST)
Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.
Goodbye, Mr. Mueller.
PATRIOTS IN CONTROL
Q

True North @TrueNorthGirl
05 May, 12:46
Atta kid!

katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
04 May, 11:53

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
05 May, 01:33
In response katerina_kat QZ Ventouri to his Publication
💛Solar passover💛

Pmtp Emp @P_E17
04 May, 11:50
Do you deliver?😉

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
04 May, 11:05
Sup VK?

Ann Holden @Amandpms
04 May, 10:58

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
04 May, 10:51
Yep I infuse my tequila with my home grown chili peppers!!! Nothing better

Jana Teis @JTeis
04 May, 10:36
You're speaking my language - Jalapeno RIta the best

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 May, 10:35
Cheers... or May the 4th be with you so they say today.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

LoveConquers All @All777Love
04 May, 10:08
I love Margaritas, but never had a spicy one...
What's in it, hot sauce? Lol!🤔😉

Iam -JD @IamJD
04 May, 10:01
VK are you a beer guy? A great thing I have tried is a habanero cut in a small piece dropped in a corona. I love spicy beer.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
04 May, 10:06
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
Jalepeno-stuffed olives make domestic beer much better . (Hint: use a glass)

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 May, 11:52
In response Iam -JD to his Publication
One of my favorite beers I ever tried was called “hot chocolate“ from Viking Brewery. A chocolate stout with cayenne. The small amount of cayenne hits the back center of your tongue and lingers for a while. Hot and sweet. A winter beer. Definitely not a mowing the lawn beer!

IslandGirl Aloha @Xanadu10699
04 May, 09:50
I'm participating in red wine Monday through Sunday. Spiritual warfare is in full swing and ugly as ever.

DaC haos @DaChaos
04 May, 09:44
cheers fam. miss ya 🍻❤️

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
04 May, 09:35
celebrating early? happy Cinco de mayo vk! fif.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
04 May, 09:21
Yes! love that!🔥