Cathy Kauffman @Kitty
25 January, 06:37
What the heck? SantaSurfing got booted off Discord.
BTW I am brand new here. Santa recommended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Barker @TXKITKAT
25 January, 10:41
In response Cathy Kauffman to her Publication
i am new here... Santa had the link today on here page to come here... i dont know how to navigate yet. every frw days I am boincing around...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A.l Hart @ahart_ahart
Im new too and don't know how to navigate either. do you always have to click on the published to read the original posts when someone shares or replies? or is it a setting to be able to see the whole thing?
10:46 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Kathleen Barker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ahart_ahart in this post can reply
bb. free @bfreePaTRiOt
26 January, 01:09
In response A.l Hart to her Publication
im new here also but only because of the recommendation/link from santa surfing! she raved abput discord. wonder why she got booted off? im def trying to figure out how to navigate through this platform but so far i really like it!

A.l Hart @ahart_ahart
26 January, 01:22
In response bb. free to her Publication
seems like everyone is getting booted off all over the place. i was twit, fbook, parler mewe, gab and clouthub but i realllllllly like it here!!