True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
I've RED PILLED so many that they're now showing/sending me shit that we all saw in February 2020 and earlier.

Shit's GLORIOUS! 🤣😂🤣
10:43 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by KBKRAKEN in this post can reply
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
26 January, 12:56
In response True Patriot to his Publication
oh my gosh 🤣🤣 same here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
26 January, 12:33
best feeling in the world to see them getting excited to dig.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
26 January, 12:22
Right! lol

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
25 January, 11:02
😁😂understand 🇺🇸❤️ It's wonderful though seeing so many waking up💯

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
25 January, 11:11
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
25 January, 10:53
same! 😂. I just thumbs up and say Thank You!

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
25 January, 11:12
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
25 January, 10:50
I understand im on another site . I just got told off, I ask them to please do their research, God Bless Biden is not a real President

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
25 January, 10:58
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Hang in there, Patriot. This is the 'Great Awakening" 🇺🇸

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
25 January, 10:49
That's great! That shows that they are now engaged enough to start doing some digging on their own and think highly enough of you to want to share it with you, just in case you don't already have it. Good job Patriot!👍🏼

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
25 January, 11:14
In response Suzie Sunshine to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 January, 10:45
PURE GOLD right !!!!

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
25 January, 10:47
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
👊💯 - God is amazing!