Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
12 April, 07:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
Yeah I'm not the only one past ready. OK. Maybe it had to be this way. I can see the benefits from it. But how far are they going to take it. This can be stop. And it can be stopped now. EBS, etc. Are they going to wait till we are shooting each other, until police try to seize our only protection, our guns, and people are force to either shoot or be arrest or have their children taken from them? Children, families are suffering. Children are being forced to wear masks everyday all day. Children are being taken from their homes. I know other children are far worse off. This needs to end.

Some say people are waking up. I still don't know anyone who is waking up. They are either already awake or are REFUSING to accept the truth.

It's time to shove that red pill down their throats. If that's what it takes. Their comfort, their needs are less important, far less than our children's needs. They will either wake up or not.

It's time to finish this. You've made your point
04:35 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starseasons in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ime Sometimes, click on at the bottom under it