Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Maurizio Molina @baldeagle369
14 February, 02:13
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I disagree. 100% of us know Biden committed TREASON. President TRUMP won by over 400 + Electoral votes. This is a fact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Biden @POTUS
03 February, 09:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
03 February, 04:22
im not a voter as im in the uk but i believe in the fraud!! here's to the truth coming out 🙏🙌

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
02 February, 08:42
I'd like to have a chat with a few from that 8%.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 January, 07:21
STAR! ❤️

Mimi South @MimiSouth3
27 January, 05:41
I know it was!

Patty Pariso @PattyProudPatriot
27 January, 03:09
it was stolen.

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
27 January, 11:58
The remaining 8% probably meant to vote Biden
#cantfixstupid

ginger hunley @gingerhunley
27 January, 02:19
everyone i talk to says it was stolen

Stacy Mitchell @Scottstacy123
26 January, 06:39
i lnow it was stolen. 😀

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
26 January, 02:00
sharing because I watched it all unfold from New Zealand

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
26 January, 10:00
No question. That is what is so deeply galling for so many people; stalling an election in the middle of the night, vans coming in with votes, other countries having affidavits they were involved and it just doesn't stop. This false presidency cannot stand.

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
25 January, 11:34
NOT "believe" - KNOW!