Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
04 May, 02:11
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Fake account

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AussieAnon 369 @AussieAnon
04 May, 02:10
I personally dont believe that Telegram account is actually Gen. Flynn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
04 May, 01:43
😘See, if a couple really wants to have a date night - talk like this and see how well it works out! #MusicToMyEars😘

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 May, 07:53
SCORE.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 May, 07:50
I was counting on counter measures before the net existed, ONE of MANY, they should be shitting their pants, but likely not smart enough too. After all, evil by its very definition is stupid.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

1776 ... @IGG1776
03 May, 06:37
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
i thought Fauci was the guy moving goal posts.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 May, 02:28
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
The first year worked fairly well when "enjoy the movie" and
"more popcorn" was the rage...4 years later, all a blank page
or at best, confusion and lies from all sides. If it is by design
for the "Plan" it is still evil

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 May, 05:17
Well - the first part is confirmed.
https://twitter.com/cattur...

Thanks to our favorite kitty

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 May, 05:16
What account was this?

Have Faith @rAnnbci
03 May, 05:14
I hope so! Is this a real acct? I honestly don't know 😕

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
03 May, 05:06
thinking about us all being told that white hats are in control of social media and having our fb,twitter accounts banned multiple times, makes one wonder about it
we already seen it, this delay gameplay becoming boring
once you start talking about stopping covid plandemic and stop talking about vaccines maybe will get us more interested

Janet Lewis @jlws21
03 May, 05:13
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
This is true. The plandemic needs to be exposed. The oppression needs to be stopped.