True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
03 May, 02:40
URGENT! THEY WANT YOU TO WEAR THIS ON YOUR WRIST TO BUY AND SELL!

https://youtu.be/m8XjRdtfF...
URGENT! THEY WANT YOU TO WEAR THIS ON YOUR WRIST TO BUY AND SELL! - YouTube

JOIN THE WEBSITE: www.acallforanuprising.com SUB HERE TO NEW CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRA2RfZ8sh6DnBG3S_4Sd4A

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
"They" can shove that bracelet up their ass. 😂 As "they" said themselves, their plan was to get the stupid people to line up for their solutions to the crisis they create and so will exterminate themselves. We were foretold by the great Ron White that you can't fix stupid. We can share this with our friends and families asking them to research and NOT to go along with this stupidiness and maybe some will think twice, we hope and pray.🙏 The smart ones will use delivery or get someone with a "special peoples" bracelet to go shop for them. Godspeed💛
02:47 PM - May 03, 2021
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
03 May, 02:51
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 May, 03:00
In response True Patriot to his Publication
We all should print up 100 copies a week of this and spread them all over our towns! Ha! I think I will and hope others join me. Put them on community boards, tape them to the backs of bathroom stalls, leave them on waiting room tables, in magazine racks etc

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
03 May, 02:49
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
👊 Yep, 💯