INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
WHATS UP CANADA, You all need to hear this. It’s one minute, but I’ve been playing it for 10 now
10:09 AM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by QMANITY in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 May, 04:54
In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication
OMG that made me cry...like he was speaking to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 May, 01:11
❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
03 May, 02:59
Tears came rolling down my eyes. Simply and glorious message from a fellow patriot. Thank you.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
03 May, 01:08
my eyes are wet with tears
what a GORGEOUS clip
EVERYTHING we need to hear, to trust.

Thank you, BLESS YOU, for posting.
❤️❤️❤️

03 May, 01:14
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
WE WILL OVERCOME EVERYTHING THEY TRY TO REMOVE OUR FREEDOMS. HANG IN THERE ❤️

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
03 May, 12:53
Got the chills watching this! 🇺🇸

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
03 May, 12:45
Thanks, I needed to hear this message today. I've been bogged down by things I did years ago that I wish I could take back, some that were avoidable, some not. Then I realized that S[a]tan wants us walking in our wounds, while God wants us to walk in our gifts.

03 May, 12:47
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
YOURE IN OUR PRAYERS MY FRIEND. WE SHALL OVERCOME ALL THIS EVIL ❤️

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
03 May, 12:43
... @joey ...was thinking about you when I watched this video clip - hope all is well your way 🕊

robin fineman @RobinD
03 May, 11:24
I've watched this many many times and it
is powerful every time.

LQQKING 2GOD @LQQKING2GOD
03 May, 11:18
Very uplifting! thank you!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
03 May, 11:06
Very inspiring. When the lord is in your life you will never walk alone.
Keep the Faith the lord has your back.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 May, 11:06
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼