Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
03 July, 07:27
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
More and more has been revealed to me for decades and it keeps coming. God bless those who know all! Currently reading the 1999 book by David Icke The Biggest Secret. Yeah, if half is true, Oh My!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
03 July, 10:17
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
CREEPY HAS HECK, RIGHT?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 June, 03:50
Yes....WE only know a fraction of Truth. and it has quite an impact...and WE shed many tears just from that...at least i did. Compassion is vital towards the sheople....as hard as that is to execute in real time.😑

chore Toke @choretoke
05 June, 01:11
Pour the Niagara fall of information on me, No drip drip, I’m ready for it❗️😏I was born many lifes for this. Patiently waiting😏

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
05 June, 01:01
it was all dumped on me at once, I did a lot of praying to GOD almighty, and he’s pulled me through this, and giving me strength to keep going

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 May, 10:55
However, if the reveal is not jaw dropping enough, those who are asleep will say, "meh" and continue doing what they've always done (well, that's not going to happen either).

Diana DJT @Diana
20 May, 03:16
May God bless our incredible military & our precious children. 🙏🏼❤️

Diana DJT @Diana
20 May, 03:13
I saw a meme that said stop trying to wake up the sheep, it’s time to unite with the Lions. I know one thing for sure, it’s not my plan, it’s not up to me, I try everyday to keep the faith, trust humanity & pray for our precious children🙏🏼❤️ I do believe that the covert operation is putting the safety of we, the people as a priority, we must stay focused & United & trust that the White Hat’s are in control & help them by #holdingtheline🇺🇸I have seen so many Patriots WW really standing up & Uniting for the good of humanity ❤️💥

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 May, 04:19
well a jolt would of been if this got released trumps first year that was 5 years ago........nows a good time...i mean to help the sheep we can act shocked too lol

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 May, 04:18
MEANWHILE WE LOST MORE AND MORE CHILDREN DUE TO SYSTEMATIC MENTAL ABUSE FROM STATE...

BULLSHIT!!!

I STRONGLY DISAGREE... I HAVE TO SURVIVE WORST MANKIND NIGHTMARES, MINE TWINFLAME TOO... NOBODY FUCKING CARE IF WE MADE IT OR NOT.

ITS NO TIME TO BE "PATIONED", WHEN IT GOES AT CHILDRENS EXPENCE !!!