Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 May, 09:09
Hello fellow patriots. I am writing because I have been having a very difficult time with fear. I have been so afraid of concentration camps and the heavy oppression I am feeling on America and the world. I fear for my young adult sons. I fear for all of our children. I worry that Trump was never for us. I have no wilderness survival skills, I'm a city girl. I rely on medication to live. I have just been so scared these past few weeks and it is culminating into desperation. Please pray for me. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
Thank you for letting this be a place for me to come during times like this.
10:53 PM - May 02, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
02 May, 11:06
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
03 May, 01:38
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
question if a person is not awake and begins to regret putting him in to office what happens when they find out that not him then they will be upset that a fake actor was put in to mess things up and crash our nation they are going to be upset and pissed that an actor has been in there this whole time feel free to message me