Janet Lewis @jlws21
02 May, 09:09
Hello fellow patriots. I am writing because I have been having a very difficult time with fear. I have been so afraid of concentration camps and the heavy oppression I am feeling on America and the world. I fear for my young adult sons. I fear for all of our children. I worry that Trump was never for us. I have no wilderness survival skills, I'm a city girl. I rely on medication to live. I have just been so scared these past few weeks and it is culminating into desperation. Please pray for me. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
02 May, 10:09
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
I recently gave this advice to another user that was fearful and full of hopelessness: One of my favorite ways to think of prayer and God is this reminder; God does not give you as much as you can bear. He gives you more. So much so that you finally turn to Him. You cry out for His help. You sob while calling His name. You may even curse His name during your pain and sorrow. Trust in God for He is your father and only wants the best for you. He knows your sorrow, your pain, and your needs.

God gives us what we need to grow, to learn, and to be the person that we need to be. The person that will fulfill THAT life path. The one that is intended, by our Lord. When life becomes overwhelming that is when you know you are on the right path. Turn to God. Listen to his guidance. He will never fail you.

Blessings to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply
The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
02 May, 10:20
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
You write of your fears. Relationships can help to ease fears; share your fears with your adult children or partner. You are all in this together. Trust them just as you would ask them to trust you. It is a real life pleasure to have you protected child mature and grow up. It is even more of a life pleasure to have adult conversations with them. Do not forsake them for your own fears, utilize their strengths to strengthen your will. Together you are invincible.

You are just experiencing life's journey and though painful or frightening, it does not need repeating - just fine tuned. YOU control your life. Learn, grow, and move forward in a positive way. For every negative find the positive and for every burden turn to God.

You are beautiful. You are loved. You are needed. You are right where you need to be for the reasons that are needed.