Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
02 May, 05:28
https://t.me/FountainOfTru...

[ Album ]
WHITE HATS HAVE HAD CONTROL OF SOCIAL & LEGACY MEDIA SINCE 2019.

One Key Element to Consider as Patriots attempt to understand and properly discern and decode political moves taking place is to understand WHITE HATS are in control of media and have kept the Obama Smith Mundt Act legalizing Propaganda in Media is being used by White Hats to disorient the enemy in these final stages of the Silent War. We Censored Patriots strategically to move them to new Trusted Platforms ...Game Theory Moves. Article soon validating this Truth.

Validating Blog Articles: gf4justice.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
02 May, 05:36
In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication
So, all of us that were censored , banned and had social media accounts deleted , were banned and harrassed by white hats ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
Yeah, my thoughts as well. IT is difficult to know what to think.
08:12 PM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mrs_Peeps in this post can reply
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
02 May, 08:46
In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication
in my opinion white hats are working for black sun...
general milley paying blackwater operatives with bitcoin received from nsa...
lots of proof of that
Dragon families elders were welcomed to langley,were hosted at patterson base while trying to hack into global repository to try to establish QFS
then you have djt secret meeting with bill gates and promising to support his dna changing vaccine, promised $$$billions for that
starlink trying to establish QFS and giving control to nsa..attempt lasted whole of 7m and 30s, so they were shut down and tunnel in minnesota that hosted nsa global internet control hub was destroyed , cia is next