Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 April, 04:24
I feel it, I feel it! πŸ™ Getting closer & closer to TRUTH! Conspiracy theorists & lunatic 'Qanons' no more!! Grrrrrrrr 😺🎊πŸ”₯

We the Pepe πŸ”₯ Q-Telegram 4-29-21
πŸ’₯ Q+ 3 year delta (drop 1296)

β€œThe hard part is coming to an end.
The next phase will bring JUSTICE.”
We are ready, Sir! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Hey Mr. President, Nice shadow!
_______
NCSWIC - and what is coming may be more than a surprise to all of us, not just the sleepwalking public. Always be ready for God, and keep your powder dry!
07:38 PM - May 02, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 May, 07:52
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Perfectly put!! πŸ™ I'm ready for better than I could ever imagine since God's the dreamer of this dream!! πŸ˜ΉπŸ”†πŸŒžπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 May, 07:57
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat do you know Gene Decode? He has some Godly info ... died for 30 minutes and talks about all that he learned ... he's also a "world wide coordinator" for the plan ... its a deep listen and definitely a mind stretch. It's really fascinating - opened my mind.

https://beforeitsnews.com/...