will be revealed to the world β€”
ever since Jim talked about adrenochrome in Tulsa
to an audience of over 500k+ people.

Dear Jim,
You are a hero to MILLIONS of Global Patriots
not only MILLIONS of caged children
who are being rescued from cabal D.U.M.B.S
& trafficking rings.
MILLIONS know you are telling the TRUTH.
You are supported more than you know.
Thank you for making SOUND OF FREEDOM
because it’s scaring the hell out of evil cabal monsters
that the entire White Hat Alliance are defeating as I write this.
xo, Kat
12:36 PM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
24 May, 12:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
> > > > > > > JESUS SAYS < < < < < < <

"All work with Me is Wonder work. God working in and through man",

"For this, I came to Earth, to show man this could be",

"For this, I left the Earth, so that this should be".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 May, 10:13
In response Diane Labrecque to her Publication
Beautiful. "Wonder work" indeed! πŸ™πŸ’žπŸŒŸπŸŒΉβœ¨πŸŒΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
19 May, 02:36
Charlie ward πŸ’‰

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
19 May, 02:28
πŸ™πŸ§‘πŸ™πŸ’›β€οΈ

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
05 May, 03:36
Thank you for all you are doing! I will pray for your safety. God Bless you. πŸ™πŸ»

Atara Talitha @Kjo58
05 May, 12:03
Jim Caviezel is a patriot and a hero... We lift Jim and all patriots up to The Lord in prayer. We ask Father, that you release angels to war in the heavens over Jim and everyone involved with freeing the children. We ask God, that You would bring a swift end to this evil perpetrated upon humanity. I break the demonic cords off of all of these mentioned -every demonic cord of accusation, every demonic cord of character assassination, every diabolical scheme of the enemy is rendered null and void, in the mighty name of Jesus! We release over these a spirit of power, love, and a sound mind. I ask Father, that the joy of the Lord would fill their hearts and minds and would replace all fear and we give You all the glory, Lord, in Jesus name. Show Your glory Lord! Amen!

05 May, 01:18
In response Atara Talitha to her Publication
Absolutely beautiful!! And so it is πŸ™πŸ‘ΌπŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ”₯

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
04 May, 11:23
Be careful who you follow.

Ward procured underage girls for Jimmy Savile, the most prolific pedovore in UK's history who procured children for the royals.

Before you block me, it was Ward who said it himself. He slipped during one of his "shows". I saw it AND heard it.

Dig Deeper. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Steve Michaels @Smics54
04 May, 11:10
It's about doing the right thing. It's about living by God's rules not satans.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
04 May, 11:06
β€οΈπŸ™God is in control, keep the faith!!

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
04 May, 10:52
Praying for ypu and your team Patriot!!

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
03 May, 08:25
"BREAK THE CHAINS"........!!!
β™₯️🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢β™₯️

03 May, 10:04
In response Rita Hen to her Publication
Beautiful. Yes!!!!!!! Break the chains for ALL πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‘ΌπŸŒ·

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
02 May, 11:17
He needs a security team...like Lin Wood and Sydney Powell have. Also, he mentioned when the trailer was first available that the film would be available this Fall. None of the online links for the film are legit--only his website which is where the release will be announced.

02 May, 11:30
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Juan O Savin said "this Fall" for the film's release. Charlie Ward said Jim was going to lay low for a while since he's really being put through it by desperate panicked pedophile deep state fiends. Soon they will be GONE FOREVER. That's what I focus on.

Sending blessings unceasing to to Jim, his family, Tim Ballard. our brave Soldiers & all the incredible heroes rescuing the children & speaking the truth about them πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‘ΌπŸŒ·πŸŒΈ

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
02 May, 02:06
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»up for Jim and his family

02 May, 02:21
In response Deeann Sec to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

02 May, 12:53
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
Me2. It is so brave of Jim to speak about this. He's really getting clobbered. Brave brave brave. We support & bless him!! πŸ™πŸ’ž

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 May, 12:40
hmm. God Wink to JIM πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°. Your Post about Jim was right before the post about Patrick Henry (one of my ALL time Favorite Patriots). In these Photos, they look alike! BOTH PATRIOTS Saving Humanity!

02 May, 12:49
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I made that GIF of Jim's image snapped from the livestream video and the SOUND OF FREEDOM poster πŸ™ People take my GIFS all the time. It's alright with me.

02 May, 12:52
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
PS You'll notice that the top of the "Patrick Henry" SOUND GIF has the bottom of my Angel & Jesus image. Just sayin'.