Doq Holliday @doqholliday
(P)ierr(E) (D)elect(O) getting booed off the GOP stage in Utah is the highlight of my 2021 so far.

Much more of this coming soon...
09:37 PM - May 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
02 May, 01:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Here's the clip. Such sweetness for a Sunday!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Mitt Romney booed while speaking at Utah GOP convention - YouTube

Mitt Romney was loudly booed at the Utah Republican party convention on Saturday, and called a 'traitor' and a 'communist' as he tried to speak. 'Aren’t you ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 12:13
Someone should look into Mittens ties to that woman and her babies that were gunned down by supposed drug dealers on the highway in Mexico, you know, the woman that looked just like the grown up version of that little girl with, which one, I forget Obummer or B1d3n. I think it was Obummer, the blonde little girl. The family tied also to Mittens little clan in Utah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 May, 10:16
Mitt Romney is as republican as Liz Cheney. They are both with the Nazi World Order NWO party, I am surprised tomatos were not thrown at him. I heard about half of that crowed cheering him. Not sure what was up with that. Did he get booed off from the stage? I didn't see that, just that he was booed by many at his introduction.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
01 May, 10:04
😆made my day for sure

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
01 May, 09:43
that =Mitt Romney....

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
01 May, 09:42
they won’t be able to walk down the street