Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
14 May, 11:59
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Can't imagine the shock and anger once all those still asleep find out what actually happened that horrific day.😰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
14 May, 11:05
building 7 and 911 was my redpill. Now knowing how complicate the fake news in all of the false narratives today you can see how they pulled off 911. special effects in the broadcast and a terrorist narritive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 May, 10:36
KIMMEL SLURRED SOME OF HSI WORDS. HMMMM...NERVOUS MUCH? THEY THINK IT IS FUNNY TO FLAUNT IT IN OUR FACES. BOOMERANG THE BAD KAMRA BACK TO THEM!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
01 May, 06:22
I watched the second building blow up live on the news. There was no airplane. Then minutes later when they showed the explosion again there was an airplane. I did see the truth. And that was when I started digging into alternative sources of information.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 May, 05:45
People who willfully abuse children have no rubles killing a bunch of adults.

Evil is what Evil does...