JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gotta name the horror schiff-show that we all just went through at [Twitter] and [almost all of the rest of them] and the attack on our very sacred 1st Amendment Right to free speech. Then the feelings of unadulterated rage, sadness, and everything in between, and then we let it go. So important. I do hope that you all get your data back. You poured your hearts into those threads and they are historical documents. I’m sure POTUS thought of it. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
06:40 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Leslie Bayer @Grey_Forest_Guardian
26 January, 06:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Somebody said something about a 'Wayback Machine'...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
26 January, 01:53
I've been suspended from twatter sinse the 21st.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Eski @KayEski
26 January, 01:18
They ( the good guys;) have it all.😘

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
26 January, 12:59
Hello ol' fren. Good riddance to twitter. Great vibes here at anonup! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
26 January, 12:55
Yes, and hoping the same fren!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 12:54
Nana had the same thoughts. Once we get them down and out we should be able to recover our stuff.
They will be beaten down b4 this is finished.
Justice on earth, Judgement is in God's hands my fren.
Any other way destroys us as well.