Grumpy Deplorable @GrumpyDeplorable
This has gone too far! I was denied services by the Baltimore VA today for not having a Covid test or vaccine. I have attached a copy of the report I submitted to the OIG, my senators, and my congressman. We can’t be quiet! We must fight back every chance we get.
05:41 PM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrumpyDeplorable in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
29 December, 09:56
In response Grumpy Deplorable to his Publication
you are most likely better off without the poison they prescribe anyway

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Well @AllWell
04 May, 01:09
write Trump a letter and let him know this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grumpy Deplorable @GrumpyDeplorable
04 May, 08:47
In response All Well to his Publication
Thank you. i did do that on the 1st day on his new website. I’m optomistic he’ll do something even if it’s behind the scenes.

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
30 April, 07:26
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SO CALLED privacy OF HIPAA LAWS⁉️

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
30 April, 07:25
This is unacceptable! What's worse? If people don't start taking a stand! together!! for each other!!! I'm outraged!! I thank you for your service and really hope that you are able to make a difference & get the treatment you need & deserve. I also offer you an apology, on behalf of my fellow countrymen who continue this charade at the expense of the rights & freedoms that our cherished Veterans served to protect for EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US!! Bless you!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
30 April, 07:21
HERE IS HIS WEBSITE ....please reach out to him to see if he can help you!!!!!!
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
https://www.constitutional...

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
30 April, 07:19
I refused to test at my VA job. of 14 years I was walked out the door and asked not come back until I tested. I ended quiting in the end they said they would fire me for
Unauthorized absences after 3days Called everyone for help just got run around for 3 days its not that much time ,at first they told us its would not mandated than they mad it “required” after a few weeks of testimg staff it was all vary shady 🤷‍♀️ Had to save my pension in the end it was for the best FYI, it was a nursing home VA I did not want to be a apart of it three months of seeing loved ones seperated from family being keeped in a small space seeimg how that affected the residents broke my hart some of them thought they
did something wrong nobody asked them what they wanted if givin the choice Would you want to DIE LIVING OR LIVE TO DIE 😢sorry for the rambling anyway VA 🤬

Silver Top @Silvered
30 April, 07:13
So...let them know the vaccine has no FDA approval! They cannot make you take it even if approved....unconstitutional and they KNOW it! Your treatment is not based on the medications they want you to take!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
30 April, 07:13
NO MERCY FOR THESE PERPETRATORS, NONE.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
30 April, 06:35
This is heartbreaking to me! First I wish to Thank You for your Service, second, this reminds me when I fly to Calif to help my Father, when a nursing home put him in the street, and I couldn't get the VA to take him!! My Dad served 27yrs USMC, Agent Orange had ravished him!! I am so sorry for you!! You deserve the best we have to give!!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 April, 06:22
All "vaccines" are experimental, FDA approval is for emergency use only. The "vaccines" aren't vaccines. They are experimental drugs. The clinical trials will NOT be completed until 2023. Subjects for the clinical trials = the human population. Some countries banned some vaccines. There's an ongoing lawsuit (Nuremberg)
VAERS is the website about adverse reactions but may not be comprehensive.
There was a list of health issues that, if people have them, they should not be vaccinated.
America's Frontline Doctors have gone against the media & democrat mandates. They offer medicines for covid via telemedicine. They offer info about vaccine exemption: https://www.americasfrontl...
Dr Stella Emanuel of TX https://medicalkidnap.com/...
And Dr Roger Hodkinson Pandemic is over
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM...

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
30 April, 06:08
To add (can't do edit on our comments) - my Primary care wrote a letter medically excusing me from wearing a mask. She did this if I agreed to be responsible with it ( like when I get have to go to the VA to wear it). I have the letter which states the mask is a burden for me.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
30 April, 06:05
WHAT!?!? So sorry you went through this! I have an upcoming appointment with my Primary Care. I hope they don't pull this stunt on me. I am concerned about doing labs in the morning before my appointment. Are they going to try to force the jab? If so - I will get up and walk out. I AM thankful, though, that my doctor is not supportive of the jab, BUT she is required by the VA to "ask". I know she won't push me to get it. I won't say where I am at, for her protection. But goodness!

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
30 April, 06:04
Impressive letter! Great job! Sorry you had to write it but it's going to help a lot of other people. It reminded me of Leigh Dundas' recent talk:

https://www.facebook.com/T...

Can't wait to hear their response.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 April, 05:50
Sue them. It is illegal to force someone to take an experimental drug, not FDA approved, only emergency use approval. Only lawsuits will work against these fascists violating civil rights.