Salt + Light @SaltandLight
Teachers and school boards, we are coming after you!
01:11 PM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by SaltandLight in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
30 April, 02:40
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
This is what its going to take all over America to protect our children from the problems of wearing these masks. I don't have children in school. But if I did I would be right there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 02:56
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
30 April, 01:52
Im FORCED to say, I hope these mask enforcers got the prickπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Data Gramma @Vic
30 April, 01:24
Now, step back and look at this whole picture. If we were truly "watching a movie" what would the genre of the movie be? Totalitarian takeover comes to mind and we are almost to the point of no return. WE NEED TO GET IN THE FACES OF PEOPLE WEARING MASKS! It used to be a personal choice if people wanted to feel safe and wear them. No more. Mask wearers are oblivious to what danger they're in and they're dragging the rest of us down with them.
Unless you are performing surgery or have a health condition STOP WEARING MASKS!

30 April, 01:13
This is a parent at a Deer Valley School District board meeting in Phoenix, AZ. Excellent work mom!