Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
OH Gov. DeWine part of child trafficking ring in Haiti -brassballs.blog
Selling and kidnapping children since 1991. EAC in Strongsville, Ohio. In 12 countries including Haiti.
01:06 PM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by ReneeJay in this post can reply
Diana Renshaw @Monkeyshine777
30 April, 11:20
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
How are we going to answer to the Almighty for letting this happen for so long!! How many innocent little souls have suffered at the hands of the evil beast and in our complacency we have totally missed the mark.πŸ™„ GOD please forgive us all for being so blinded to their suffering. My heart weeps and aches for these little innocents left to endure this evil. 😒 God...Please make the Darkness RUN!!!😠
πŸ™πŸŒŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 April, 01:52
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
NO offense to the good patriots but Ohio always gave me the willy's weird shit afoot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 April, 01:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
SHIT even pre Patt, Huber Heights, so weird. SO many weird things. Like one guy tried to take me to "Canada" but he was not coming back, weird MOFO, walking one time to work, some dude tried to get me to "help him look at a map" as if I am that dumb, ONE place I worked late night, this guy has a kid come in, kid looks messed up, I was like point BLANK are YOU okay? That was odd, dude said he was his dad, I said DO YOU want me to call the police. Happened so fast. TWO skin heads reaking of evil, shady same late night place. Just a few weird things. SHIT I was not even there that long, weird.