Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
This good girl found and brought home an abandoned kitten.

Not all heroes wear capes. Sometime’s they wear collars... ❤️🐾💪🏼
https://t.me/police_freque...
12:25 PM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 April, 12:45
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
Nobody COULD even imagine, how COMPLEX our Matrix is !

My Guinea Piggie right now after surgery looks like JFK after visit Dallas, huge open wound on her head, bud she is fighter and will live. Our veterinary doctor give "me" some medical advices, what she need to eat, and she start to DID it EXACTLY accordingly to HIS advice imediatelly when we going home !

Its absolutelly BEYOND our wildest dreams ! We are ALL disguised as "individuals", but on SOUL LEVEL we are ONENESS.

We absolutelly LOST GOD Connection due to our EGO, but Animals are here to TEACH US, how to RECONNECT back into GOD MODE.
They dont have ability to feel their EGO. They all lived in perfect harmony with GOD from very beginning to very end.

Who treat animals badly dont deserve to live in 5D.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 12:48
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I fully agree, beautifully said ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
We are so lucky to have animals in our lifes...we can learn a lot from the compassion they show.....wish more people realized how important ALL animals are to this planet we live on.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 April, 12:39
Precious!!!!

30 April, 12:43
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
very... 🤗

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 April, 12:32
❤️So sweet and sooo true! My Oliver would definitely do this. He loves cats!❤️🐶🐾🐾🐱❤️

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
My girl too, God Bless our 4-leggeds, they just know... 🤗🐾

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
30 April, 12:32
💖

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
30 April, 12:30
❤️❤️