Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Gene Decode 🔥 10-19-20

“Brennan, Hillary & Biden
will be brought up on Treason charges for SEAL Team Six.
The info is in the hands of congress
& verified by Gen Flynn.
They ‘supposedly’ took out Bin Laden
but it was a body double.
BIDEN WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR GIVING OUT THE FLIGHT PATH
to the various countries of the SEAL’s CH-47 Chinook Helicopter.
When this helicopter lifted off
one of the 2-SEAL team that had stayed behind
HAD SABOTAGED THE ROTOR ASSEMBLY
so when the helicopter
now the Flight Path is known thanks to Biden
was shot at by STINGER MISSILES
THAT WERE TRANSFERRED BY SEC OF STATE CLINTON
when the helicopter tried to bank
with the Missile incoming
the rotor assembly malfunctioned
the helicopter went into a spin
& crashed.
It was a set-up from the get go.
It was a trophy kill TO GET OBAMA RE-ELECTED.
SEALs being taken out
BY THESE DESPICABLE PEOPLE
MEN WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES TO SERVE THEIR COUNTRY
these families need closure.” 🙏💞🇺🇸
11:33 AM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 May, 03:01
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
We want justice for our Seals who lost their lives too soon. GOD bless their families.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 May, 02:25
bdn is so increasingly despicable... and he seemed to be just a mediocre melbatoast schmuck who blended in w/ the woodwork

seems like i read somewhere here recently, cannot recall whose post, that bdn was (thought to be?) the main? sh👀ter of jfk,
put up to it by bush sr (to make ranks into power)?
i prob have screenshot of it somewhere, but it could have
been a theory, idk

could explain why white hats (i heard) could be showing 'bdn'
w/ 'kennedy' books / sculptures as props in photos?
just a thought and certainly a 'wild' accusation
to even put in print, so you can delete this if it's too ACK! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
30 April, 01:25
Wait-are you saying a SEAL messed with the rotar?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 April, 02:18
In response Oakley Clark to her Publication
That's what Gene said. I transcribed it.

Gene also said he'd known about SEAL Team Six for a year before he could talk about it as that was before Hillary and Biden were "allegedly" arrested and executed. I say allegedly because I cannot verify ANYTHING at this point. I "believe" so.

Regards a possible SEAL traitor—Juan O Savin said there are many double and triple agents in this war. "Infiltration." Hard to know who is who.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 April, 01:21
What does it matter, said FRAZZLEDRIP. SICK creation. Infuriating.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
30 April, 12:29

30 April, 01:29
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
NOT lost on me either the "Voice" of the Mockinbird lamestream lady at the end.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 April, 12:19
Killary was hanged at Gitmo on Dec 31st 2018!

Law & Physics @physics171
01 May, 12:37
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Law & Physics @physics171
01 May, 12:54
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Hang the doubles as well.

30 April, 12:14
WHOA they know about the Bin Laden double.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
30 April, 12:07
Let's tell the TRUTH now & call Osama BinLadin by his real name. TIM OSMAN a CIA asshat.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
30 April, 11:28
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
All cabal/cabal puppets working to destroy America and create a NWO totalitarian govt to enslave our world.

2012 Rothschild: “The control is virtually total and nearly complete. But you knew that already, correct?
Back to question one, you may have noticed that the AXIS OF EVIL ain't what it used to be!
Those rebels are a well educated lot!
Seriously, don't the serfs notice things like this?” - Rothschild
User ID: 13751769 United States 04/22/2012 07:27 PM

(He was referring to the Rebels 1st action after taking over Libya was to set up a Rothschild central bank - smart guys to have the paperwork already complete. Reminds us of the Patriot Act being written prior to 911)

WE ARE WITH YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

WAKE UP WORLD! Join us!
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

We fight for humanity!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 April, 11:45
Thought Hildabeast had already been hung...

30 April, 11:47
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Here's hoping 💥 Gene Decode said this last year on a SpirituallyRAW podcst. I just reposted today 🙏🔥

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
30 April, 11:43
SEAL 6 IS STILL ALIVE ONE OF THEM IS ON YOUTUBE SUPPOSEDLY DEAD > THEIR COMMANDER PUT THEM IN HIDING AFTER BIDEN PUT A TARGET ON THEIR BACKS, ALSO CONFIRMED BY SEAL TEAM 6 MEMBER MICHAEL JACO, DO NOT BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR!

30 April, 11:45
In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication
Great!!! Wonderful 🙏💞🇺🇸

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 April, 11:41
KAT ANY LINK TO HEAR GENE ? THANKS HUN 😘

30 April, 11:44
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Sarge ICONS told me Gene now had an exclusive contract with Blessed 2 Teach 💞😽

B2T
https://blessed2teach.com/...

Gene 4-27-21
https://blessed2teach.com/...

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
30 April, 11:40
I will say only this for of you reading this notice or event on Seal Team 6. There is a very good possibility this "Seal team 6" was not killed as advertised and was saved /spared just like JFK, JFK Jr, Princess Diane, MJ and others.
This Seal Team 6 just might be the "ghost warriors" conducting secrete operations not many know about.
Just saying...

30 April, 11:43
In response Bill Kimball to his Publication
That would be wonderful, Bill. 💞 I pray for that!! 🙏🇺🇸

Meanwhile, Hillary & Biden are long gone. Don't know about Brennan. If he's Gitmo or also gone 💥💥💥