LQve Trump @LoveTump
Hmmm, HORN guy says he's MILITARY👇

Buffalo Horn guy from Capitol Riot reveals as Military Special Ops and gives a Full Disclosure
05:36 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Jam Laco @Jlaco76
25 January, 06:30
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
YellowstoneWolfAZ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jam Laco @Jlaco76
25 January, 06:29
YellowstoneWolf on rumble he has like 20+ videos there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
25 January, 06:15
Where is the disclosure?

Punk Patriot @punkchic
25 January, 05:59
You know how he had that sign that said "Q sent me". Maybe Q really did send him😂

Richie Richard @Richie
25 January, 05:58
i saw a news feed that he is the husband to a PA judge who supported Biden. the judge has the surname of Easton/Eaton. I tried to copy the news link but I was unsuccessful. it was on her FB page which she has since deleted because of the blow back.

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel

whoops wrong pic 😬

25 January, 05:57
From what i heard from the begining is he is a Marine. Hes been undercover for about two years and has been going to all the BLM riots. cameras in the horns.

ROSIE ANDUJAR @RANDU14348
25 January, 09:24
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
AND SANTA SURGING SHOWED HIM WEARING A MASK COVERING HIS ENTIRE FACE !!! WHO IS HE !!!!

Gail Foster @LibertyGirl
25 January, 09:34
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
Just spent an hour comparing photos...the ears are different.

Linda M.. @Jasmine721
25 January, 05:39
Yes, he's a marine. They said he had cameras in his horns. He use ro have a channel on youtube called Starseed Academy, I believe it was called.