John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Question of the day:

If you had to give up your life and your children to make sure they would survive would you?
07:38 AM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
17 May, 12:26
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only when you are faced with it would you know the answer to that question!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quilt Queen @Quiltqueentoo
30 April, 06:21
My son died from AMLeukemia. i would have done anything to save his life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 May, 03:57
In response Quilt Queen to her Publication
I'm sorry to hear that and I am sure you would. Not every parent can truly say that. He was blessed to have you.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
30 April, 01:07
I would like to believe I would. But I promise until the end, I'd be the most dangerous mother fucker alive at that point.

CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
30 April, 11:50
In a heartbeat. God's got them.

Trish Burghart @Mystqueen67
30 April, 08:11
jamescanplay IN A HEARTBEAT!!

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
30 April, 08:05
ABSOLUTELY! In fact, I couldn't think of a better reason to leave this place! I'll gladly, proudly, fight for my country and the future of my children/grandchildren! What better way to go?!?!?!

30 April, 08:52
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
That is a great way of looking at it for sure!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
30 April, 07:57
ABSOLUTELY!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
30 April, 07:57
My son and one of my grandsons have taken the vaccine. I have died inside already. Of course I would die to save them!

Tracy Hill @TraZ
30 April, 07:56
Of course, most parents would but I feel like this is a trick question ;) Some people may say they would & yet they can’t even stand up against evil they are buying right into the lies. If you can’t stand up for the small stuff how do you know you could stand up when faced with death? We are watching everyone being divided not only believers from non-believers but also believers from believers who let their fear win over their faith. They trusted the science instead of putting their faith in God. We are about to watch the deadly vaccine consequence unfold. Masks were a test as the vax is a test. Most have failed.

30 April, 08:50
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
Well said.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
30 April, 07:54
Yes absolutely 🙌

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 April, 07:52
100% Brother.