Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 04:28
That Biden vaccine 1.5M People a day news conference was some scary stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
Yeah, well if we could put a rush on these bed thingys here, then things might not be as scary. That would be great!
05:29 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DennisOfVenice in this post can reply
Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
26 January, 09:08
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra 369 @Arsalas333
26 January, 09:02
med beds are not for people with souls......they are lying to us....

26 January, 10:45
In response Alexandra 369 to her Publication
You should research into them more. I don't think they're what you believe they're what you believe them to be. It's interesting the method they use to cure illnesses and rejuvenate our bodies. I did a lot of personal research on them and I'm impressed with the concept.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
26 January, 05:03
I've been waiting....lol!!!

Patriot Lola @PatriotLola
25 January, 10:57
My thought is Trump kept talking about making more medical equipment... ventilators, knowing we do not need no more damn ventilators. Maybe, just Maybe they are mass producing med beds !!! wouldnt that be wonderful for less fortunate people who really need them.. then after all get them that need them.... I'D like to tighten up my old ass skin.

Sylvr Moon @Sylvrmoon
25 January, 11:05
In response Patriot Lola to her Publication
i was thinking the same thing 👍🏻😊

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
25 January, 10:44
I lost two lung lobes to cancer and am praying that a med bed will improve my breathing capacity and cure everyone of this disease!🙏🙏🙏

25 January, 10:48
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
From what I've been told about them, they should be able to restore your lungs to full youthful capacity. I hope that you're among the first that gets the chance to use them. Hopefully before the year is out.😉

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
25 January, 10:42
Can't wait. Yes I personally look forward to it because I have things I need corrected but I really look forward to it for all those children, our vets and all my friends that have cancer. 🙏

25 January, 10:45
In response Love Wins to her Publication
The Med Beds will be the first of the new technology released to us. I'm hoping that we see them before the end of the year. I wonder if I'll be able to get one for the home?😜

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
25 January, 10:42
Can't wait. Yes I personally look forward to it because I have things I need corrected but I really look forward to it for all those children, our vets and all my friends that have cancer. 🙏

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
25 January, 05:37
I TAKE THE SHOT VACCINE CANT USE THE MEDBED
AS YOU SHOULS AL READY KNOW

AT LEAS IN SOME NARRATIVES

GET SHOT --> GET FUCKED THE POSSIBILTY OF #PODMED

25 January, 10:52
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
I heard this myself, and I really hope to God that this isn't so. Something about the way the vaccine is modifying the genes is what I've heard. Keep faith. I'm sure whatever it is that we'll figure out some way to work through it. Things are going to move pretty fast. I don't think you'll have to wait long.