Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 April, 09:04
Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
26 April, 01:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i support Jared! imo whitehat! 💙🙏🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
29 April, 01:58
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
WHAT I DON’T GET IS HE WAS PART OF A “ secret society group” HOW WAS HE ABLE TO STAY IN THIS GROUP BEING PRESIDENT TRUMPS SON IN LAW? BAFFLES ME TO THIS DAY AND I CAN’T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT IF HE’S A WHITE HAT. IVANKA SURELY KNEW. PRES TRUMP TOO. THE SECRET SOCIETY WOULD HAVE CAST HIM OUT ......BUT DIDN’T? 🤔🤔🤔🤔IT WAS EASY TO LOOK UP THAT HE WAS IN A SECRET SOCIETY GROUP TOO‼️TIME WILL TELL AS I TOO THINK HE IS A WHITE HAT‼️🤗😀

Just Mee @TrustinGod
Some people infiltrate an organization to gather intelligence. Others will escape and become a whistleblower. Others feel immense pressure and fear for their lives. I wonder how many went to Trump for help. I don't know enough about Jared's background or current situation.

https://newspunch.com/illu...
02:20 PM - Apr 29, 2021
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrustinGod in this post can reply
Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
06 July, 05:47
In response Just Mee to his Publication
Agree....We don't know for sure. At least I don't. So much is still hidden from us.

W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt @Bighoghunter77
01 May, 11:46
In response Just Mee to his Publication
kushner is/was connected to soros

Just Mee @TrustinGod
02 May, 09:24
In response W_E@Dr(Hog) Butthurt to his Publication
Thanks. I suppose we'll eventually hear more about Kushner in due time.