Field of Light @EartherealArts
Dr. Tenpenny & Dr. Pavlesky - w/ special guests Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Lee Merritt & Dr. Christiane Northrup

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ CRITICALLY THINKING 4/22 CONFERENCE CALL w/ DOCTOR DREAM TEAM

Focusing on these 3 primary questions people have right now:
1. Transmittance
2. Infertility
3. Integrity of the blood supply

Miscarriages, hemorrhaging, missed periods – something is happening lately with women’s cycles from those that aren’t vaccinated as well.

"The intention of these injections is to permanently alter our genetic codes. These injections are not meant to protect you. Any one who says that it is reducing the transmission of the virus from one person to the next, is using faulty PCR testing to manipulate the data and create the impression that these injections are reducing the transmission of the virus." - Dr. Larry Palevsky

https://rumble.com/vfyvcn-...
12:36 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by EartherealArts in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
29 April, 01:51
In response Field of Light to his Publication
Thank you fren, I just heard her talking about it on her interview on BardsFM the other day and was going to look for it. Thanks for the link? I've signed up for the critical thinking zoom next week - am really looking forward to getting more info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Field of Light @EartherealArts
29 April, 04:00
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
I had shared it last week with the default link graphic and it got no response. Found this new image that was more attention grabbing with the speaker's images and "BIOWEAPONS", and reposted.

Yes, this team is too important to miss. We all need to be hearing from them on a weekly basis. Each brings a unique perspective and skill set to the conversation. They're each awesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396