naval kishori Z @navalkishori
29 April, 05:19
Share viral

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
she asks a very interesting question

When have people been tested for any virus, illness or disease without having symptoms?

In answer - every day women without symptoms get mammograms, pap test, and such. Men without symptoms get prostate exams. Men and women without symptoms get cancer screenings of ALL types. Why? Not for early detection as they say. Definitely NOT for prevention, as it prevents NOTHING. It has been to train the minds of people for this kind of mass brainwashing event. The entire industry (for that is what is) is geared towards making slaves out of people using a very strong FEAR mechanism. "You are over the age of....your risk for cancer has increased.....schedule your test today. It could SAVE YOUR LIFE!" It is all a psy-op that was used to get us ready for this kind of mass testing for a nothing virus.

We need to get back to God Ya'll. I have no fear of death because I know my Redeemers lives. Never go to the DOCTOR!

GREAT VIDEO - share it!
09:08 AM - Apr 29, 2021
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
29 April, 01:00
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Just to follow up.

The brainwashing is why people are wearing masks, getting vaccinated and obeying these nonsense distancing rules.

This was a test to see if we would comply.

Time to burn the masks, and resist the vaccine and seek health naturally.

Turn off the TV
Stop going to your MD for stupid stuff

You were created to be healthy
Your body has innate healing built in

TRUST GOD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396