Only people mentioned by Gematriaexploration in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 April, 09:35
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
Epstein is the keystone.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
29 April, 09:31
Faith!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 April, 09:26
I must have missed this post - when did he put it up?

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
29 April, 12:50
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
its a slightly older post, but rings true to me and was something i feel people need to hear.

United We Stand @Bear_Claw_Fox_Trot
29 April, 08:59
It all sounds promising, and I do hope and pray this is the game plan being laid out and revealed. My question to Ghost Ezra would be...how do you know all these events you mention from arrests to Epstein etc...are all what you say it to be? What's your source and information based on and coming from? Perhaps this is happening, I don't know, or is this just another ploy to keep waiting until the Biden Administration fully transforms America into a communist trash heap while Patriots wait and wait....??????

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
29 April, 01:12
In response United We Stand to his Publication
faith, and you are now the key to this working. it doesnt matter what everyone says about what has happened the key is us now, we need to stand up when someone steps over our red line and say no.
if there havent been arrests, then i’m a little freaked out at the number of unneccessary trips to gitmo there have been, and the how large its aerial view (size) is now from before. the number of changed facial structures of celebs (K.Moss model was my biggest eye opener). i obviously cant speak for ghost ezra, so a good question to ask him, as he may have an alternative answer.
also, the amount of peace that has happened worldwide. if you feel like patriots are just waiting and not doing anything then its time to look around and see what patriots are doing. en mass they are standing up for themselves.
Potus said Biden was shot (had the shot - shot is the indicator, im sure) if there wasnt military tribunerals going on then this would not have been said! its all in comms.
its all about f