Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
🚨WARNING!!!🚨RESEARCHING PROJECT SOUL CATCHER/NO TOUCH TORTURE WAS DIFFICULT FOR AND A BIT TERRIFYING. REVIEWING NUMEROUS ARTICLES, VIDEOS, WHISTLEBLOWER TESTIMONY, VICTIM STATEMENTS, GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS, ETC. WAS A MAJOR RED PILL KOMENT FOR ME PERSONALLY. WE ARE TAUGHT AT AN EARLY AGE THAT EVIL EXISTS BUT IT'S ALMOST INCOMPREHENSIBLE WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT SUCH AN INSANE LEVEL OF DERANGED, PERVERTED EVILNESS NOT ONLY EXISTS BUT IT IS USED AGAINST PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU AND ME ON A DAILY BASIS! NOT GONNA LIE IT SCARES THE 💩OUT OF ME!😞

Project Soul Catcher: Summary of NO-Touch Torture Used to Silence Americans by US Government

https://lissahumanelife.wo...
06:21 AM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Carebear17 in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
29 April, 06:30
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
So sick...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 07:21
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Exactly!!!😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
29 April, 06:25
In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication
Very Interesting Information

29 April, 07:20
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Let me know if you would like more info and I will DM you 😊