LeAhna Sol @LSol
When Q said that the first arrest would shock the world, how do we know they didn’t mean the WHO, but the WHY? Everyone can already clearly see treason and sedition. What if the first public arrest includes other charges? And that’s the shock? 🤔 I know only that I know nothing.
03:46 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by LSol in this post can reply
Michelle Michalka @Michalka22
27 January, 06:29
In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication
I can think if several that would shick the world starting with GF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
27 January, 05:48
Q said that the first indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Holland @KJH62
27 January, 05:37
i said mass arredt would shock the world. had it happened at inauguration that would have been perfect. i thank our wonderful REAL pres and the military for putting citizens lives first!

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
27 January, 05:34
arresting the fake biden and showing the real bidens execution...

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
27 January, 05:23
The degree of shock to one will not be another. Hearing barry or hrc got IT would not cross the minds of some esp those so steeped in movies/music THOSE would shock them while other might not have ever heard of them.
*dont think everyone knows who the POTUS is then/now...nor VP then?now. Sad...VERY SAD.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
27 January, 05:13
i wouldn't be shocked with pedo bidens arrest obama, kilary, mass arrest of the dirty scums would be nice

Trump Warrior @TrumpWarrior
27 January, 05:08
I agree. I started to wonder this awhile back. The whats are huge and if it includes the arrest of a group, that would be shocking.