TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
28 April, 11:43
I am so pissed that some of our fellow citizens have so easily slipped into this mindset....WTH!!! It's distrubing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
28 April, 12:10
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Bright side... Maybe it will wash off some of that "shedding" I have been hearing about! 😁
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
28 April, 12:14
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
omg...ive been hearing about that shedding too!!! I will attach a video from rumble...its a great video..it talks about 5g and the NANO in these vaxxes...and what it means to those that get the vax...WOW..JUSTTTT wow.!!!!!!! It's a little over an hour BUT WELL WORTH THE WATCH...dear god....everyone needs to hear what these Dr's are saying about the fall out from this vax...
πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½
https://rumble.com/embed/v...

Kelly Rowden @Kjrowden
28 April, 01:03
people who get it are now operating systems basically.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
28 April, 01:05
In response Kelly Rowden to her Publication
yes...a ticking time bomb...this is very sad...they dont even know what they have done.

Kelly Rowden @Kjrowden
my brother in FL got it, he's a trump guy...i feel responsible for not getting to him sooner with the truth, he's not the sit online and reaearch type πŸ˜”
04:16 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kjrowden in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelly Rowden, click on at the bottom under it