TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
28 April, 11:43
I am so pissed that some of our fellow citizens have so easily slipped into this mindset....WTH!!! It's distrubing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
28 April, 12:10
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Bright side... Maybe it will wash off some of that "shedding" I have been hearing about! 😁
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
28 April, 12:14
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
omg...ive been hearing about that shedding too!!! I will attach a video from rumble...its a great video..it talks about 5g and the NANO in these vaxxes...and what it means to those that get the vax...WOW..JUSTTTT wow.!!!!!!! It's a little over an hour BUT WELL WORTH THE WATCH...dear god....everyone needs to hear what these Dr's are saying about the fall out from this vax...
πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½πŸ”½
https://rumble.com/embed/v...

Kelly Rowden @Kjrowden
people who get it are now operating systems basically.
01:03 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kjrowden in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
28 April, 01:05
In response Kelly Rowden to her Publication
yes...a ticking time bomb...this is very sad...they dont even know what they have done.

Kelly Rowden @Kjrowden
28 April, 04:16
my brother in FL got it, he's a trump guy...i feel responsible for not getting to him sooner with the truth, he's not the sit online and reaearch type πŸ˜”