Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Molly Harris @TauAlphaC
28 April, 11:06
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
A family member recently was ill, they kept pushing CV19 and testing him for it, they wanted to put him on a respirator. Turns out he has Valley Fever. UGH! These family member are against VAX and are patriots. Seems like if you get ill, they try an push CV19 on everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 April, 09:53
This is what I've been thinking all along. I am finishing a quarantine today because mask wearer I work with tested positive. The test does not test for covid-19. I am dumbfounded how an entire population can walk a lie, when the information is so readily available to them. This year has changed me, and also helped me better understand the past.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
28 April, 08:43
I keep telling people if they "have" to wear them they must change them every hour... It says it right on the box!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
28 April, 08:26
Which could be why thet are still pushing masks on vaccinated people.😡