Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Good Night, I Love You All So Much. Heavenly Father please watch over us all and especially those who cannot protect themselves, please be with our troops, always be with All the children, and any of our veterans who may be struggling. Father please take from Us all that does not serve You, allow to flow from us, and replace it with Your Loving Grace, as You do put a lock on sealing it shut so no worries can creep back in again. šŸ™āœļø

Love is the Only Way to End all of this, turn the tide, Set Your Heart Free.ā¤ļø

#wwg1wga
10:56 PM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
27 April, 11:30
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I talk to God every day. I know HE is listening. Iā€™m so grateful for this life, even through the very hard times. Those times give us lessons and wisdom. We help others with what we learn. I lost my best friend in 5th grade. She never got to get married, have kids, grandkids. I think about her often and then I think of my life and how Blessed I am to still be here. Many close calls but Im still here for a reason. Every minute God gives us is a gift. HE sees our faith and our search for all that is good on this earth. šŸ•ŠšŸ•ŠšŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
27 April, 11:21
Thank you for that great prayer, Jason. Your prayer is a great source of comfort to me because earlier today I asked God if there were any prayer warriors who don't know me or my family who were praying for us. Your prayer answered that question.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Rosebud @WendyRosebud
27 April, 11:00
You are such a beautiful soul sweetheart! We all love You and appreciate you ALOT

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 April, 11:03
In response Wendy Rosebud to her Publication
God Bless You. ā¤ļøšŸ™āœļø Together I AM Stronger.