Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 April, 02:04
🔥Two Nickels🔥

I'm sooo happy I'm about to burst

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
25 April, 05:08
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I feel another shift has happened again. Feeling the LOVE BIGLY! ❤️🥰❤️😘❤️🤗❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 April, 05:10
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
I was waiting for you ladies to say that
I knew you would 😊

OH YEAH 😍 Did it ever shift !!!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 April, 10:27
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
yeah, it shifted, around 5 pm... ALL anger let go in minor incident faced today... gone by 5!

tremendous synchronicity all day ~ beyond anything I've ever known ~ our power is growing!!!

Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
26 April, 04:47
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
same! I’ve been unable to sleep and massive headaches!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 April, 11:53
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
Praying headaches have subsided and sleep was possible last night!🧡🙏🧡

Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
27 April, 07:53
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
yes thank you! actually found that listening to this eased away the headache and helped me fall asleep. 🪴

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ @thangel
this stuff is good...

my office is filled with these healing frequencies throughout the day helping to reduce regular stress related to job situations ~ have found them to be very calming!

So glad U were able to finally fall asleep, dear!
🙏🧡🙏
09:21 PM - Apr 27, 2021
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟, click on at the bottom under it