Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 April, 10:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
29 April, 10:56
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
My sister! Such fun learning from ouR favoRite son for almost two weeks now! Nonstop gematria and truth bombs! What a ride we are on, what a blessed, joyous, spectacular awakening! I am honored and humbled to call you both friend. I have never felt more purpose than I do now, knowing we were destined to reshape God's world in His image. I can hardly wait to hug my Warrior Princess, and work hand in hand with you to unite humanity in peace and love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
27 April, 09:04
come out, come out wherever you are....lol

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 April, 09:01
Hello I havent seen you on here for a while. Welcome back Patriot!!!

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
29 April, 03:27
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💞♥️✨🌹🌸

Karen Lou @Sapphire
27 April, 08:57

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 April, 08:51
♥️😎

Glad you back here!
Missed seeing you...hope you are well!

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
27 April, 09:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you Angel 🌸 missed you too 💞~ much Love & many blessings your way 🙏🏻💓

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
27 April, 08:41