Johnny Edwards @JEdwardsMinistries411
what proof does anyone have that adrenochrome is real and used by the elite?
I'm putting together a presentation to talk to churches across the nation about adrenochrome and who is using it. Anything you can send me would be greatly appreciated.
Johnny
08:01 PM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by JEdwardsMinistries411 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 January, 01:23
In response Johnny Edwards to his Publication
Look it up on PubMed Chem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Les Waldeck @LesWaldeck
29 April, 02:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Goldie Weltha Barrett @LightHealer
28 April, 06:29
Thank you!!! Churches are sticking their heads in the sand! My own brother, Rev Eric Hanson of Hosanna Church in Oxford, Maine is completely ignoring it and he's killing his people by promoting the vaccines and everything that makes me cringe and cry out to GOD Almighty! He won't listen to anything I say because I am the little sister who never knew anything. They need to know! And about the children, too! They all need to know whether they can handle it or not! The truth must be told! God Bless You.

White Rabbit soldier @siroiusagi
28 April, 09:41

White Rabbit soldier @siroiusagi
28 April, 09:22
It's still on youtube, so I'm not sure if it's true or false.
https://youtu.be/TJJpiOXjO...

Les Waldeck @LesWaldeck
28 April, 06:16
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
Here is some good background info.

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
28 April, 03:56

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
28 April, 04:22
In response Edmun Whaley to his Publication
God Bless this sweetie. Keep her safe & surrounded in love. Time will heal the wounds.

Lynn Martin @Athenagoddess
28 April, 03:56
Wish you well. This is the last

https://www.covidtruths.co...

28 April, 03:52

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
28 April, 03:52

28 April, 03:15

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
30 April, 10:41
In response Lynn Martin to her Publication
i had about 20 pages like this stored in a file on my phone, now its gone. thank you for this.

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
03 August, 08:39
buy stock in millstones,, there is about to be a shortage of them, as well as hemp rope. May god have mercy on the ones which hurt the innocent little ones, we sure dont!

28 April, 03:13

28 April, 03:11

28 April, 03:16
check this company out

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
28 April, 01:33
Click the link for the patent 3M applied for to produce Adrenochrome. It was transferred to Riker laboratory.
If I recall correctly, the patent ended shortly after President Trump tweeted 'Liberate Minnesota'.
🔻
https://patents.google.com...

Some pics that might be good in a presentation.

The Newsweek pic could be used as an example of how the topic is being normalized.

Marilyn Miller @MarilynPatriot
27 April, 10:59
There is no real way to get the facts on the use of it. No ones gonna say, yea, I scared babies half to death so they would develope Adrenachrome so I could Drink it and Murder the kids. Not 1 Honest lefty left to ask any honest quesrions. Its sad. I am looking for an original Bible with the missing 4t Books in it. Id like to read the Scrolls too.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 April, 08:13
Look at Vatican artwork, mayan artwork. There is a movie by the director of hunger games that has eyewitness accounts. Several other celebrities have come forward. There are victims testimonies. If you search, you will find it

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
27 April, 08:06
Pretty easy search.

https://patents.google.com...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
27 April, 08:05