Only people mentioned by truthteller in this post can reply
1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
27 April, 08:57
In response audrey cooke to her Publication
what a big fat lie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
audrey cooke @truthteller
27 April, 08:58
In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication
what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 April, 08:49
I often wonder if the Military at Gitmo gave Hillary, Obama, Bush, and Biden a taste of what they did to others and or let happen to others on their way out. The suffering these 4 alone have helped to cause around the world is catastrophic, set aside Bush Senior, Soros, Rockefeller and Nathan Rothchild. We still have the sadistic CCP out there torturing and enslaving people too. I wish I could snap my fingers and snap everyone out of the spells they are under. News caster, sports caster, television broad-casting, hollywood casting agent, They are "casting" spells through the television.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
27 April, 08:38
One that leaked email that WikiLeaks put out on Hillary Clinton the one that she sent to Donna Brazil stating if that son of a bitch wins we all hang by Neuces, you better fix this shit now. Guess what Donna Brazil didn’t fix shit and guess who got hung at Gitmo

Sister Belle @SisterBelle
27 April, 08:26
✝️🙏 why, just why?!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 April, 08:06
Stonesthrow57, what did i do to you?

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 April, 08:07
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Probably hurt its feelings

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
27 April, 07:48
I saw this once a while ago. Still makes me sick to my stomach.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
27 April, 07:45
those sick bastards, may they feel pain for infinity!!

27 April, 07:46
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
how they live with themselves I have no idea just horrendous

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
27 April, 07:44
OMG. What a terrible thing. I knew that hateful thing and her toy were evil but this...this makes my head hurt and my stomach turn. We are such fools to think that this type of savagery didnt exist...some parts of the world savages still live and thrive. OUr government has been so corrupt and we have been so complacent. No wonder God called for repentance and prayer and I for one was convicted for the sake of the children...my heart just continues to bleed...

27 April, 07:47
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I know it's just horrendous that we have evil criminals in power that think this is ok