Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
How better to expose, than to draaagggg their evil in to the light on the highest public stage,..
https://twitter.com/jsolom...
01:40 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
lisa betten @leb
25 January, 08:30
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
So is this a movie set or is he really in a room in the white house? I just don't understand how this movie set keeps playing out. What about the house of reps today live streaming? It looked real to me. And please don't attack me. I'm just trying to figure out how all this is working.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Roy @Lroy479
25 January, 02:44
I think the fools who voted for him are getting what they paid for....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Rude @Jago35
25 January, 02:43
Biden has been lost in limbo a long time ago, he has a frail mind,body and spirit to boot. Just goes to show what happens when you sell out to the Devil. The devil will use you and then throw you out like yesterdays garbage. God, on the other hand, will always protect and guide you, for he loves all his children. Those who believe in him shall have Eternal lasting life!

Nikki Willier @NikkiW83
25 January, 02:21
enjoy the show 😂🍿