Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 April, 02:04
πŸ”₯Two NickelsπŸ”₯

I'm sooo happy I'm about to burst

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
25 April, 05:08
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I feel another shift has happened again. Feeling the LOVE BIGLY! ❀️πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ˜˜β€οΈπŸ€—❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
25 April, 05:10
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
I was waiting for you ladies to say that
I knew you would 😊

OH YEAH 😍 Did it ever shift !!!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 April, 10:27
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
yeah, it shifted, around 5 pm... ALL anger let go in minor incident faced today... gone by 5!

tremendous synchronicity all day ~ beyond anything I've ever known ~ our power is growing!!!

Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
26 April, 04:47
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
same! I’ve been unable to sleep and massive headaches!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ @thangel
Praying headaches have subsided and sleep was possible last night!πŸ§‘πŸ™πŸ§‘
11:53 AM - Apr 27, 2021
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
27 April, 07:53
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
yes thank you! actually found that listening to this eased away the headache and helped me fall asleep. πŸͺ΄

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 April, 09:21
In response Bandit Queen to her Publication
this stuff is good...

my office is filled with these healing frequencies throughout the day helping to reduce regular stress related to job situations ~ have found them to be very calming!

So glad U were able to finally fall asleep, dear!
πŸ™πŸ§‘πŸ™