Only people mentioned by WelshAnnieevs in this post can reply
Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
28 April, 12:11
In response Annette Evans Eley to her Publication
This concerns me as my stubborn husband was an idiot and got the jab. I worry about me and our kids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
27 April, 11:30
Yep, I saw my parents Easter weekend and they had both just got their first shot. I've been nursing hives and a full body rash ever since then. Quercetin, vitamin C and colloidal silver have been helping.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
27 April, 12:08
Are we sure about this?

Make sure we are not falling into the MSM model, which is fear mongering.

Ask for Proof, Documentation, Peer Reviewed etc. I did a little check on this and to me, it's not conclusive... so do your own diligence.

Annette Evans Eley @WelshAnnieevs
27 April, 12:16
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
forgot to mention that my mam had yhe double dose of AZ jab!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
27 April, 11:22
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Check out Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. It’s not shedding it is transmitting, much more concerning. Yes, there is validity to this and currently being researched.