Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
19 June, 07:03
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Another kok sucking mother fooker

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
18 June, 09:40
beware "who say they are Jews and are not"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
28 April, 07:25
wasn't obama and big mike involved in netflix and someone else in his group, can't remember which one.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
08 May, 09:33
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Susan Rice. He quit board to join Biden.

https://variety.com/2020/b...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
27 April, 04:57
Wow! I thought he was a nut job, but this is worse than I imagined.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 April, 04:49
ABSOLUTE VILE UTTER EVIL

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
27 April, 04:33
It all becomes clear now. I cancelled my subscription last year (before Cuties) because of their other movies.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit." Matthew 7:15-17 NKJV

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
27 April, 03:50
I just say Edward Bernays, the founder/inventor of Propaganda.
His great nephew Marc Randolph founded Netflix.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 April, 03:00
Nana has said all along that the shows on Netfix were made by demons!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
27 April, 03:00
wow 😮😡🤬

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 April, 01:10
Anon Up and the truth bombs you guys keep dropping is just amazing!!!! I love this place❤️

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
27 April, 12:33
The Podestas brothers true at Maddie Mccanns disappear nearby, in a house of the grandson of Sigmund Freud. And there we have all the connections again. Maddie, by the way, is still alive and was rescued by Gen. Milley in Honduras..

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
27 April, 03:25
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
🙏

Lynn Martin @Athenagoddess
27 April, 03:40
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Do you have an article about that? Where can I find it ?

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
27 April, 11:46
They have a saying in Greek; they're hiding behind their finger.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
27 April, 10:32
oowow..