mark kub @markkub
If you are breastfeeding why would you take the jab? just crazy. https://dailyexpose.co.uk/...
07:57 AM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by markkub in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
29 April, 01:41
In response mark kub to his Publication
There is a PA on instagram who goes by lynzandco telling over a hundred thousand women a day to take the jab if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. She’s telling breastfeeding mothers it’s good for their babies and gives them immunity. Why aren’t these people arrested?! Heinous!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
29 April, 01:43
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
one of baal’s brides

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
29 April, 01:43
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
her time is coming!

chore Toke @choretoke
27 April, 09:42
This soooo F$&K UP❗️Come on Mothers🤦🏻‍♀️Please do not take the jab Specially if you have little ones🤦🏻‍♀️🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
27 April, 09:18
I have been probably more upset and frustrated lately with people taking this shot and not knowing what they're being injected with. i want to stay away from people who have had this because they could be carrying around and spreading heaven knows what, heck, it could be the plague from years ago. it isn't we who don't wear masks or "vaccinate" that should be feared, it's the ones who do. i pray constantly that God will protect us and open peoples eyes to the truth quickly.

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
27 April, 08:18
Sad i have seen a few others talking that theyy want to get the jab to protect the baby. Wanting to breast feed it to them. God hlep them, they are so brain washed.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 April, 08:12
because you're a brainwashed MORON!........... Trust me when I say there are MANY MANY MANY who SHOULD know better......... when confronted with truth - who STILL poison themselves and others.
Be prepared for LOSS.
If you have fam/fren who won't listen.......... be prepared...