Nice work CA Patriots!

πŸ•ΆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
08:43 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mine ThreeX @Mine3x
04 June, 06:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
https://embed.documentclou...
Calling all Patriots to dig in on these FAUCI emails...A LOT of ground to cover.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @Truthslayer
17 May, 11:33
this post says April?? where do we find this is offocial?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
17 May, 11:20
YES πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Law & Physics @physics171
17 May, 10:49
Learn how to file criminal complaints, going to the executive branch, the military picks up the guilty, taking them to tribunals, the peoples process, due process of law, rights as the law, its how things actually get done.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Law & Physics @physics171
17 May, 10:48
The massive take down commences, with kirks law corner, to bad true patriots don't share whats going on with dominos???
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

World Wide @worldwide
29 April, 10:40
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
28 April, 01:20
Now we find out if they will cheat in this election like they did in 2018 and 20. Hoping that the election will reflect the will of the majority of us in Cali. My research now begins on determining the best candidate!

Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
28 April, 01:10
Now we need to make sure we come out in droves when the recall election begins. That fkr cheated to get in and he will cheat to stay in. Patriots, plant those seeds of truth where you can. Tailor your delivery for each person. some need it said more gently, lest they dig their heels like a toddler and do the opposite just for pride of ego. Approach with love and get them questioning. Our work is more important than ever πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
28 April, 01:05
How can i start a petition for Jon Bel Edwards?

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
28 April, 12:45
If RIC GRENELL is LISTENING we Californians want RIC GRENELL FOR GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIAβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 April, 10:02

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
28 April, 09:54
= = = > < >

So Cal Lady Patriot @SoCalLadyPatriot
28 April, 02:41
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
Amen!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 April, 04:32
Yep~ He gone. πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

James Anthony @janthony1
27 April, 11:48
you are very welcome

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
27 April, 08:17
About time. Now, can they have an honest vote?

downscale β“Œβ“Œβ’Όβ‘ β“Œβ’Όβ’Ά @downscale
27 April, 08:15
I hope his successor isn't some other Pelosi relative.....

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
27 April, 05:05
πŸ€”OK so if I remember correctly - if he were to get greater than 50% - then he can't run.... this would leave it wide open for a Patriot Party rep. Enter Richard Grennel or Caitlan Jenner. Cali is going red baby!!!

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
28 April, 02:18
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
His name is Bruce Jenner.

Little Mermaid @LittleMermaid84
27 April, 10:00
now we can vote for Caitlin Jenner lolπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 April, 09:44
that’s great news! ive always wanted to live there

anon anon @Qcolorado
27 April, 08:38
YAY!!!! I am so happy for California!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
27 April, 08:29
I truly feel that if it hadn't been for all of the anons, this wouldn't have happened. Thank God that our people are awake! More good to do in the world!

Steve Jdog @SteveJ
27 April, 07:38
almost everyone I can find signed the recall petition! Almost everyone I can find voter for President Trump! Patriots please pray for us in California......We are not all what you think. Please God.....please finally deliver us from the evil occupation of this beautiful land.

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
27 April, 10:11
In response Steve Jdog to his Publication
right here in San Diego County with you brethren. We're restoring the republic, one citizen at a time

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
27 April, 09:28
In response Steve Jdog to his Publication
you can prove it by NOT electing Bruce Jenner as the next governor.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 April, 04:12
Well Done Cali Patriots. Knew you could do it, you all rock!

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
27 April, 01:59

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
27 April, 01:26
The one time I can say I am glad to be a Californian! Whoo hoo!

Nonay Adams @Nonay41
27 April, 12:09
How will they stop the election from being rigged? California, Oregon, Washington state all rigged.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 April, 02:59
In response Nonay Adams to his Publication
i know - last year in Oregon we had enough for a recall but the pos SOS claimed there weren't enough votes and refused to recount. you can't have fair when evil is still running the system. for now that is....

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
26 April, 11:21
I can think of quite a few more Gov's to be evicted.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 April, 11:07
The first of many???
We the People just need to realize that We Have The Power!