Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Lisa Patriot @HoneyCrisp17
Hi Joey,
I think I understand what you’re going thru. I’ve suffered with cptsd for over 48 years. I grew up in an abusive home, tried to commit suicide at age 9, had a complete nervous breakdown at 13 and received no help with either. Never thought I’d make it to 20 but here I am at 54. There was no help for me back in the day but you have a lot of options available today and you’ve already done the hardest part - asking for help. I’m so proud of you for taking that 1st step. I’ve wanted to check out many times over the years and the thing that finally saved me was EFT (search Youtube for Brad Yates). It’s been used on military vets with great success and brings relief literally in minutes. We need you, Joey. We ALL need YOU. Do what you can to get thru the night and you’ll find tomorrow will be better. If this wasn’t true, I wouldn’t be here. Much Love❤️ Lisa.
07:00 PM - Apr 26, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HoneyCrisp17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Patriot, click on at the bottom under it