r363l l10n @r363ll10n
I guess he hates renting out Rooms .....šŸ˜Ž

OMG...
02:47 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
26 April, 03:14
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Not normal. This is what our world has become? Too much flouride maybe? Iā€™m sorry but this guy is lacking male fortitude coupled with mental instability. Iā€™m not used to seeing guys like this. šŸ˜³

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
26 April, 03:13
abusing a customer service person until they crack is not cool. this kid has no decision making authority and is likely not going out of his way to make people unhappy. the douche behind the camera is likely the same asshat screeaming at a 17 yr old in a McDonalds because they forgot his extra ketchup. People suck

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Johnson @DeeeJaay
26 April, 03:08
Ohhh my! This poor guy. Sorry, but the guy taping him pushed him into a breakdown. Over a messed up room reservation? The employee was being completely respectful from what I can see. Serious example of why we should show compassion to others. Who knows what is going on behind the scenes, maybe he lost someone, maybe his marriage just crumbled, maybe he was diagnosed with an illness. Whatever may be the case, why tape him then post it for the world to see? This kind of crap disgusts me to no end. Compassion People....Compassion! God bless this young man and I pray that he finds peace.

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
26 April, 02:55
I low key feel bad for this dude. Clearly does not know how to handle his emotions and he needs help. Maybe the idea of going viral pushed him over the edge?
Regardless, THIS is what our current society, indoctrinating schools, BIG TECH and MSM are doing to our people. Creating a bunch of pansies who punch themselves and blame the world when feeling overwhelmed.
I will pray for this young man and hope he finds the help he desperately needs.