Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
26 January, 07:13
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Shoot - not sure about that - although it does look that way. His wife, Abilgale Blunt who I think that is - is much younger. She is a lobbyist for Altaria (?)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Future Lori @FutureLori
25 January, 07:48
Can anyone identify the gentleman in the tan overcoat walking right in front of him and his wife?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JRB Patriot @jrbpatriot
25 January, 06:30
that is 100% his wife - stop this its getting annoying. All it takes is a little google research

Master Mind @Conscious
25 January, 05:53
WOW!

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
25 January, 05:48
And his crimes are ?????????

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
25 January, 05:38
GREAT CATCH !!!! I want to see a lot more of those. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
25 January, 03:58
I've seen him in a few things and he's not a 'Walking with your hands held tightly behind you' kind of guy.😉😉

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Bobbie W WG1WGA @MsBobbie
25 January, 03:43
Small arrest based on who walked behind him!!

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
25 January, 12:54
Going back to this video, will help fill in the blanks. Happy Monday Patriots. Winning!!! https://www.youtube.com/wa...

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
25 January, 12:52

Red & CurlyQd @CurlyQ
25 January, 12:07
The man that walks out in front of them is the cop that "held off rioters" in the Capital and Kamala invited to the Inauguration. He looks around in a police-type manner when exiting the building. It's all theatrics!

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
25 January, 11:57
He is holding his arms in a handcuffed position. Mitch and Miss China Eileen walking behind and clearly looking uncomfortable and then she looks directly into the surroundings to see of the scene is being captured on video . The woman may not be his wife but if it is they cut a deal to allow her to walk with him to hide it a bit for now until the plan calls for the revelation . But he was arrested . Perhaps ahead of schefule

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
25 January, 11:52
...I'd like to know if the arrest is for the "riot" or for the disloyaly to our POTUS.

God First! @LauraInMD
25 January, 11:32
Not sure if he is getting arrested but it sure is a weird way to walk outside though, certainly not comfortable with a heavy coat.

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
25 January, 11:28
It looks exactly like his wife

Judy Manier @AmericanWoman
25 January, 11:20
Haha...I wonder if China Mitch was about to crap his pants? I wish they would hurry and get them all arrested and get this ball rolling. #WWG !WGA #DigitalSoldiers

QUnited WeStandQ @QUnitedWeStandQ
25 January, 11:10
How do you catch the masters of the puppets? You offer death or life... then you put an ankle brace on them. Then watch the rats turn on each other.

Freedom Flying @Hummingbird
25 January, 11:07
Senior Rep from the "SHOW ME STATE"
So I guess they did!

Jacqueline Manning @Jnjmanning
25 January, 11:05
It's videos and statements like this that makes Anons look crazy. I am from Missouri and that IS his wife.

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
25 January, 03:38
In response Jacqueline Manning to his Publication
I've been handcuffed several times and trying to walk cool calm and collective LOL!!! ... And to me he's HANDCUFFED!

Both his arms are bent. She's holding on to him like he's in a rush and she's trying to keep pace... but no, they are bent cos he's cuffed?

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
25 January, 05:49
In response Jacqueline Manning to his Publication
it is definitely his wifey....

Connie Marie @Conniemh61
25 January, 10:57
I just find it odd that the woman in the video has the same highlights in her hair as his wife.

space bret @spacebret
25 January, 11:05
In response Connie Marie to her Publication
I agree. While I think weird things happened that day, this is not one of them for me. Even if this is an arrest it makes no sense unless people are thinking in terms of catch and release because he appears to be free to roam about. Maybe that is not his wife and that is the thing to figure out?

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
25 January, 10:51
So very interesting! Any speculation why he would have been the only one arrested or at least cuffed in the video?

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
25 January, 10:49